Monday, March 8, 2010

PepsiCo Fueloshophy

So this post is just on one product - Pepsi's "Fuelosophy", their new, completely original, completely natural, energy booster drink. I thought I'd do just one post because their packaging design is, to me, superb, in this avenue.

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  

My favorites are most certainly the unconventional ones. Today, I see the trend for fruit drinks that are all natural being the fresh fruit falling with perfect droplets of water and whatnot. I think its way overdone. I found that I was drawn to the black bottle with the fresh fruit more than the white one because its not as conventional. After figuring that out, I realized that my favorite bottle was the black bottle with the fruit cartoons because its hip, fresh looking, and has an interesting design. Besides my favorite choice, I also enjoyed the other bottles using cartoons. They definitely say "BUY ME" to my age group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers