Monday, March 8, 2010

Pivot Design's Pub. Designs

As I was meandering through the space/time/web continuum for some more stuff to show everyone I ran into a design firm named Pivot Designs. They have a pretty cool intro to their website so I thought it would be worth looking through. I found three interesting and aesthetically different publications tha tI liked.

the first one...

 

Was for the Brooks Brother's named Generations of Style which celebrated their 185 year old heritage. 

 

 I thought they had a classic, neat, yet interesting look to them.



The second one...


 

was for a pioneering biotechnology research company to celebrate all of their accomplishments. 

 

Sounds pretty boring, but I thought their page and a half photo spreads and scientific yet modern color scheme worked well.

The third one was...



for a bookstore named Uppercase Books who were celebrating a particular music club that brought good to the society.

 

I thought their bright colors, action photos, crazy typefaces worked to their goal's benefit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers