Friday, February 26, 2010

More publications...

This was another calendar I found. I think the picture is bad, I wish there were some closeups, but the description seems interesting. It was made by a collaboration of designers who took much care with the typography, using Avante Garde. They said they used different hanging shadows for each character, giving it extra flair. It also works as a personal planner and comes with a pen.

This was CSPD's annual report. It really caught my eye because they didn't use softwear for the photos and typography. They simply used a camera and a dry erase marker on different surfaces. I thought it was an unconventional spin on a conventional report.

This is the Hudson Gavin Martin Identity book. Its basically an identity based on the idea of things come in threes. It's a great concept because it's a traditional phrase that people have heard growing up and the designers have remade it into an identity. I love the cover of the book, and the back cover photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers