Friday, February 26, 2010

Typography Products

When I was researching for our publication project, my fellow classmate found a website with really awesome products that included typographical elements. Here are some that I thought were interesting.

 
I've seen shirts out there that say things like eff papyrus or make fun of other typefaces or just have a cool layout of different letters or words. But I liked this one because it's like a type specimen shirt, it includes the whole alphabet.  The other reason I like it is the simplicity of it. There are no colors, no other images, just type.

  

This is a product I've never seen before. I find the colors vibrant and modern. I like that the first word you see is stand. I like the san serif type and I think it would be a very interesting thing to put in your home. Its the perfect product for the typo-pheliac.


 

This is almost a little too intense for me! I feel like I would break it or something. This picture kind of confuses me though, because to the left all the type looks like its on a straight line, but the close up, the type is all jumbled. Either way, I think its another great thing for the grand typographer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers