Friday, February 12, 2010

Type and Stuff

I was looking at the swissmiss design blog and found some different things with interesting concepts that included type.

 
I thought this was really funny because it kind of goes through the timelime of type fads in serif and san serif. You can see a bigger version here since its funnier when you can read the red type. I even just like the simple design of this poster and how it has a dotted line that shows when this person went to art school and learned the differences between serif and san serif.



I also like this poster because of the simplicity, the varying line lengths, and the "owns" going down the middle. Again, it adds a funny quality by putting famous designers next to the material or thing they used in their artwork.


This is the rebranded version of Kulula. I enjoyed this picture because they, once again, use typography in their favor. They point out the co-pilot, the front door, wing #1 and #2, and the one that got me chucking was the "black box"... just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers