Thursday, February 4, 2010

Two different production design portfolios

I was searching the web for different examples of production design and ran into two different portfolios. One was called Stirstudio designs at stirstudiosdesign.com. What they basically seem to be doing is designing websites and a video, and a portfolio cd for the client. The clients are generally one person with a service to offer or a group committee like a extracurricular dance program. Here are some snapshots of their website.
  
 


The other website I visited was tkcreate.com which offered what looked like it produces identity work and customized portfolios. Here are some images from there...
 
  
  
  
I thought both sites were quite decent but I felt much more attracted to the second one. First, because it has a classier appeal. Second, they didn't seem so restricted by just cd design and webdesign. I just felt like the first site's portfolio was not strong enough to just include those items. I liked the professional looking production projects in the second website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers