Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Some Excellent Examples of Type.. that could be used for production design

 
The biggest reason I was drawn to this piece was because I don't even  know how I could try to create something like this. The type is gorgous because it uses all different faces but somehow it's still coherent. The colors are extremely beautiful in my opinion too. This would catch my attention walking down the street.



I thought this was a good example of photoshop. The shadows on the actual typeface and the shadows on the road look realistic to me. And I really enjoyed the concept because you have this big metropolitan street with nothing but cars and buildings and the message says integrate.

 
I chose to share this one because I thought this could be used in an interesting way in different media. It would like nice on the web, on a poster, other print and product media, etc. I like the 3D effect and the wood effect.

 

This one I actually know how to do, I just picked it out because I like it visually. I did something like this with peas. I like the clearness of the texture, the shadow, and the color contrast. Green's my favorite color, that's probably what got me. Also I think this would work in production because you could do this with a number of things and its simple, people would get this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers