Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Packaging is the New Advertising

So I was browsing through a very creative packaging forum and found a couple packages that I thought were worth showing..

 
I really liked this one because its completely opposite of your average bag of chips. Not only is it not a bag but the shapes in the packaging represent the iconic Doritos shape. I thought it was very well crafted.

  

This package I thought was really nice for the woman demographic. It's clean, interesting, unique; It also comes with a case that protects the phone. I haven't seen anything like this so, to me, its a very nice package design.

 
This one I thikn is really great. There's actually a series of them that I think is even better because the different color headphones have different faces. I love how the logo is the mouth and the product is a pair of winking eyes. It's very catchy; a good use of the product showcasing the package and vise versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers